The abstract submission deadline has passed. Thank you to all authors who have submitted abstracts. You will be notified on your acceptance in late February.
Anyone may submit one abstract as the sole author and a second as co-author, or two as co-author. All abstracts must be submitted online, using the link above.
Abstracts must conform to the following specifications:
- PDF format, with filename ''Paper Title'' (e.g.,
The Morphophonemics of Robojibwe.pdf).
- 12-point font, 1-inch margins.
- Include title and keywords (i.e., CLS session title, language, language family, linguistics subfield) in the abstract.
- Abstract may be no more than 500 words in length. Data, keywords, and references are not included in the final count, but please include all data in the main text of the abstract. Do not put data on a separate page. Total abstract (including data and references) should not exceed 2 pages.
- Author name(s) must not appear on the abstract or file name! Submissions are anonymized and the author's name will be associated with the abstract by the Easy Abstract system.
Please note that abstracts submitted to CLS 46 will be evaluated under a two-tiered review system involving both external and internal reviewers.
All abstracts must be submitted by 11:59 PM CST on Friday, January 15, 2010. The authors will be notified of acceptance decisions by late February 2010.
For questions not answered in this call, please contact us at: